BM&A is the owner of the domain name www.bmalaw.com.br and the content of this website. By accessing the content of this website, users agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
1. All material included on this website is published for informational purposes only and does not constitute advertising material intended to capture clientele.
2. All texts, graphs, user interfaces, registered marks, logos, photographs and other intellectual works contained on this website are owned or controlled by, or licensed to, BM&A and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property legislation.
3. Reproduction, sale, publication and distribution of information, material, texts, graphs, marks, images and other content of this site, in whole or in part, is prohibited.
4. Informational texts prepared by BM&A’s partners and attorneys are the responsibility of their respective authors. Such texts are for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as legal advice or guidance of any kind. BM&A does not provide legal services via this website.
6. BM&A is not responsible for the content of external sites which may be accessed from this website by hyperlink.
7. BM&A shall have no liability whatsoever to any person for any type of loss, damage or expense resulting from any error, omission or change in the information contained on this website, nor for any delay, inaccuracy, error or interruption occurring during the supply of any information via the pages of this website.
8. Information sent to BM&A via internet e-mail available on this website will not be treated as confidential. Communications with BM&A via e-mail through this website shall not constitute a attorney-client relationship.
9. Résumés sent to BM&A via this website will be forwarded to the Personnel Department and may be consulted by the firm’s managers and team leaders. The information contained in résumés will not be shared with other law firms or businesses.